We invite applications for a student assistant for contributing to developing models of personalized neurostimulation and biomarkers of neurodegenerative diseases.
The student assistant will perform the following tasks:
• Preprocessing of neuroimaging data (fMRI, EEG) and implementation of processing pipelines
• Coordination, planning and delivery of administration for the group
• Preparation/Groundwork for a grant proposal
• Maintaining and updating the section website
Prerequisites: Python programming, completed courses on neuroimaging and/or computational neuroscience
Employment conditions that we offer:
- An inspiring international research environment characterized by a strong focus on academic rigor and publication of results
- Intensive training in both computational methods and clinical research
- Possibility of a master's thesis
- Participation in the group's seminar and INI activities for further training in computational neuroscience
Interested candidates are asked to send their applications including CV and a brief motivational statement of research interests to Prof. Dr. Xenia Kobeleva. Preference will be given to earlier applications.
Ruhr University Bochum is committed to equal opportunity in employment and gender equality in its working environment. To increase gender distribution in all job categories and at all levels, we strongly encourage applications from qualified women. Female applicants will be given preferential consideration when their level of qualification, competence and professional achievements equals that of male candidates, unless arguments based on the personal background of a male co-applicant prevail. Applications from appropriately qualified handicapped persons are also encouraged.