Internships in our group are in principle possible throughout the year for a duration of minimum two months.
Why would you want to do an internship with us?
- Gain experience working in research
- Dive deeply into interesting topics
- Join an enthusiastic group
Guidelines for research interns
The applicant must
1. be capable of contributing to the work of our group and agree to a commitment for a duration of at least two months.
2. submit a complete application, including a cover letter, copies of transcripts and CV.
3. have at least one (preferably two) academic references send letters on their behalf by email.
4. be interviewed by video call to ensure that he/she is a good fit for the group.
5. secure sufficient funding to cover all expenses associated with their stay at the Ruhr University in Bochum. We will not be able to pay a stipend or cover any expenses whatsoever.
6. make their own arrangements for visa, travel and accommodation.
If you would like to apply for an internship in our group please send your application to email@example.com